The Positive Thread is about making a difference - in the lives of our clients and in the lives of our communities.
The Positive Thread donates to a unique charity cause every quarter - the Positive Shred tribe members earn the charity contributions by completing weekly challenges, motivating them to pursue their goals. When we have a cause beyond ourselves to work towards, we are more likely to follow through on achieving our vision.
Currently (Q3, 2018) raising money for:
MD Anderson Cancer Center - Blanton-Davis Ovarian Cancer Research Program
In memory of Dr. Courtney Cook,
If you'd like to make a contribution, you can make one in Courtney's honor by donating to: MD Anderson Cancer Center, P.O. Box 4486, Houston, TX 77210-4486
http://www.mdanderson.org/gifts. (Please note that the below link/cancer picture contains an error. As such, click directly on the embedded link above for the correct information.)
Please indicate that you would like for your gift to go to the Blanton-Davis Ovarian Cancer Research Program.
1. Choose the amount you would like to donate. Click ‘Give Now’
2. At the top of the screen change ‘Give Now’ to ‘Give in Memory Of…’
3. Fill out the boxes ’This gift is in memory of…’ — First name: Courtney, Last name: Cook
4. ‘Who will receive notification’ — Gary Cook, 13306 Paxton Hill Ct., Pearland, TX 77584
5. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO check the box ‘I’d like to choose where my donation will go.’ and free type ‘the Blanton-Davis Ovarian Cancer Research Program’