Chile Lime Shrimp Tacos
I freakin' love shrimp tacos and these are macro-friendly, delicious and take less than 10 minutes to make which is perfect for a weeknight meal. Keep frozen shrimp in your freezer, avocado oil and chile lime seasoning in your pantry, and you only need tortillas, lime and avocado to make these.
- 12 raw, peeled & deveined, defrosted shrimp, patted dry
- 1 tsp. avocado (or olive oil)
- 1 1/2 tsp. Trader Joe's chile lime seasoning
- 3 Siete Coconut & Cassava Tortillas
- 1/2 small avocado (about 45-50g)
- 2 lime wedges
- Optional toppings: salsa, shredded lettuce or cabbage, chopped cilantro
Mix shrimp with oil and chile lime seasoning in bowl. Heat a pan over medium heat. Add shrimp to pan and cook a couple minutes each side until pink and no longer translucent. Remove to a plate.
In a clean pan, warm each tortilla up 15-20 seconds per side. Place 3 shrimp in each tortilla, add avocado pieces, and optional toppings. Squeeze fresh lime juice over and enjoy immediately.
Calories: 436 Carbs: 41 Fats: 19 Protein: 26