I'm a huge fan of Noka Organics packs for quick, healthy carbs on the go. These are great for athletes needing to increase their carb intake, travelers needing a quick snack on the plane or anyone running around busy - pop one in your purse and you're good to go!
Flavors include Sweet Potato/Goji, Blueberry/Beet and Coconut/Mango. You can find them at Whole Foods or search their store locator to find location nearest to you.
Today I'm sharing two recipes featuring their packs. Both are loaded with complex carbs, healthy sweetness fiber and superfoods. Dig in!
Sweet Potato Superfood Bowl
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cooked sliced sweet potato
- 1/2 Noka Sweet Potato/Goji pack
- 1 date, pitted and sliced
- 1 Tbs. goji berries
- Dash of cinnamon
Place yogurt in bowl and top with sweet potato, Noka pack, sliced date, goji berries and a dash of cinnamon.
- 1/2 cup cooked Bob's Gluten Free Oats
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 Noka Blueberry/Beet pack
- 1 Tbs. ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup sliced apples
- 1 Tbs. freeze dried blueberries.
Cook 2 cups of oats in large saucepan. Let oats cool. Slice oats into 4 pieces and remove to plate. Top with Noka pack, fruit and sprinkle with ground flaxseed.